Jacqueline M. Reiner
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Law Enforcement Representation
At the law firm of Jacqueline M. Reiner, PLLC, clients benefit from the experience, skill and tenacity of a seasoned trial lawyer. Jacqueline Reiner, a former prosecutor for the City for Richmond brings a persistent, aggressive and personalized style to the practice of criminal, traffic, personal injury, law enforcement representation and family law.
Every attorney-client relationship with Ms. Reiner is founded upon clear and regular communication and trust. Criminal, traffic, family, law enforcement representationand personal injury clients play an active role in strategizing and achieving desired outcomes. Realistic and practical advice, hard work, compassion and integrity are essential ingredients in all client representations. Ms. Reiner recognizes that an effective legal strategy is oftentimes akin to a strong business strategy. Previous corporate firm experience gives her the ability to offer practical, goal-oriented, cost-effective representation on legal matters including divorce; child custody and visitation; DUI and other traffic and criminal cases. Costs, risks and projected benefits merit careful consideration and analysis whether your case involves a car accident or other personal injury; a juvenile or young adult seeking to keep a clean record following an arrest for underage drinking, drug use or shoplifting; domestic or other violent crimes; drug or property offenses; or dividing property in a divorce.
Ms. Reiner knows the value of experience, preparation and trial readiness and her clients benefit from the same. Prosecutors, insurance adjusters and other legal opponents know that Jacqueline Reiner will bring your case to a judge or jury when necessary. Ms. Reiner’s regular appearances in the criminal and civil courts throughout central Virginia keep her skills sharp and relationships solid within the legal community. All these factors contribute to the strong, personalized, results-oriented advocacy Ms. Reiner’s clients receive.
Jacqueline M. Reiner, PLLC welcomes inquiries from persons seeking representation in Virginia in criminal, family, personal injury, law enforcement representation and other legal matters.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1997
- Honors: Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Student Advocate Award
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York
- B.A. – 1994
- Honors: Honors In Political Science
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science & English
- Virginia, 1997
- New York, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Federal Claims Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2007 - 2012
- Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney, May 1996 - November 2000, Intern & Attorney
- Chair, Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar - Criminal Law Section
- Board Member, Virginia Bar Association - Criminal Law Section Council
- Faculty, Virginia State Bar Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course
- Author/Editor, Defending Criminal Cases in Virginia (Sentencing Chapter), Virginia CLE, 2018 and 2020 eds.
- Author/Presenter, Sexually Violent Predator Law Overview and Update Seminar, Virginia CLE, 2021
- Member, Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Greater Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar
- Member, Richmond Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Virginia MCLE Board
- Former Board Member, Board of Directors for Richmond Police Athletic League